Hello friends today’s topic how to creat a youtube channel. so if you don’t know about this then you can read this post completely because in this post I will tell you how to create a youtube channel with step by step.
Creating a youtube channel using your Google account
If you have a gmail account then you can watch, share and comment on Youtube content. However, Google accounts don’t automatically create Youtube channels. Getting a new channel set up is a simple and quick process, though.
1. At first go to the youtube and click on the sign in button and sign in through your gmail account.
2. After sign in then top right corner of the screen, click on your profile icon and click on the create a channel section.
3. Next, you’ll have the option to create a personal channel or a create a channel using a business name.
4. Then create a channel name
5. After that
- Uploading a profile picture
- Adding a description of your channel
- Upload a channel art
- Adding links to your sites – this can include custom links to a website or blog as well as social links to Instagram or Twitter
Congratulations! You’ve just created a new Youtube channel!
This is the simple method to create a youtube channel and I hope you will understand how to create a youtube channel so if you like this post then give your feedback in comment and share this with your friends.