TikTok awards verification badges only to the most authentic, popular and influential users. Although TikTok’s official verification criteria are under wraps, this wikiHow will teach you how to gain a loyal fan base that increases your chances of getting a royalty.  This is not to be confused with the verification of your phone number, which allows you to access additional features on TikTok, including sending direct messages, adding people to the Find Friends tab, and leaving comments about the live music. Streams / Videos of others.
1) Share high-quality videos. A high-end phone camera is usually fine enough to record high-quality video content, but you can really shine when you switch to something more professional. To go the extra mile, invest in a tripod so your videos never get shaky, and an external microphone to make your audio sound flawless.
- No matter what type of camera you use, your videos should always be vertical – do not let your TikTok co-users hang their heads to watch your videos sideways.
- If your video is extremely high quality and stands out from the crowd, it can be a feature. You will know if you have been shown on the TikTok start page when you receive a notification, and the word Featured (with this specific formatting) will appear above the TikTok caption.
- You can find the featured content on the homepage of TikTok. Tap the start icon on the main screen to visit it and then tap “For You” or “Recommended”.
- Consistency means branding, so use the same username as other social networking platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.).